- Install and configure computer systems, hardware, software, networks…
- Diagnose hardware and software issues.
- Solve technical and application problems.
- Provide technical support.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary.
- Perform other duties as required.
- University degree or equivalent
- High level of English and Arabic, French is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, organized, pro-active, detailed oriented, flexible.
- High level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field.